• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MyFreeOnes + Message Board! 2 Sites 1 Login!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
It's finally here! No longer is the message board and MyFreeOnes 2 seperate accounts! From here on out you get 2 sites with 1 login! Here's how to make sure your two accounts are merged:

1.) Log into MyFreeOnes using your original MyFreeOnes user information. The very first time you do this you will see the screen in the screen shot below. Click on the link that fits your situation.

merge_001.jpg

2.) If you already have a message board account (chances are you do if you're reading this), fill in your BOARD username and password. Click the merge accounts button.

merge_002.jpg

merge_003.jpg

3.) Once you click the button, you shall see this message! Your accounts are merged! Now you can log into either site using your FreeOnes Message Board Username and Password!

merge_004.jpg

4.) Now you can log into the board from MyFreeOnes:

merge_005.jpg

5.) Or into MyFreeOnes from the board!

merge_006.jpg

If you DO NOT have a MyFreeOnes account, you can click on the link below. Please note that you should only click on this link if you DO NOT have a MyFreeOnes account. If you already have an account, you need to go log in with your current MyFreeOnes information otherwise you could lose all your points, bought galleries, bookmarks, and favorite babes.

http://my.freeones.com/cgi-bin/syncaccount.cgi?p_action=createmfoaccount

It's that easy!! Just remember from now on to use your FreeOnes Message Board login information!! And as always, if you experience any problems or bugs, please let us know so we can get it fixed asap!

Chauve

myFreeOnes.com: sign up for it now!
My freeones account is the same as the message board account, and when I go to my.freeones, it asks me to enter my Board Account information. So I do this right, and it doesn't work... A message says me : "Username and or password is incorrect." whereas it's the good one !!!

Petra

Staff member
My freeones account is the same as the message board account, and when I go to my.freeones, it asks me to enter my Board Account information. So I do this right, and it doesn't work... A message says me : "Username and or password is incorrect." whereas it's the good one !!!

I'll have Erik take a look at that the first thing tomorrow morning.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Awesome! Just merged my accounts! :)

Thanks much Petra and the rest of the FreeOnes crew! :bowdown:

Hehe now I know Petra's password! It's ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

:D

Petra

Staff member
Hmmmm...thought I knew what it might be but the theory is blown out of the water. I'll have to have the programmer look tomorrow since I can't see a reason why you should be getting the error.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I got this message, too at first, because I forgot I changed my password. :o

So I'm sure the two members that got this error just forgot their password. :tongue:

☼LEGIT☼
Very nice. That was always a downside of the site. It wasn't a huge one though so it was probably overlooked for a while.

king_joker

Please don't ban me!
I'm hving trouble getting into myFreeOnes. I'm logged in, but I'm stuck at that new prompt. I use a mobile device, to clarify. How do I get past this?

Rock n`Roller

Trims their palm hair.
I just created my freeones account and it`s said that I have 51 points and I should get 500 extra points when I reach 100 points, but I have more than 1000 so far! What can I do to fix it?

Nasophilia

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Very good idea. Really convenient being able to log in to either the message board or MyFO and have it automatically log you in to the other one. A nice time saver.

Gordar

If FreeOnes was a woman, I'd marry her!
Does this mean I no longer have to log in every time I visit myfreeones? My board account is set to "always remember me" (or something like that), which actually works, while the similar "Remember me when I come back" myfreeones option never worked for me...

Artimus

Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.
Merged mine without any issues. Seems like I'm one of the few exceptions though.

What was the reason behind this merging again. Seems it's been more trouble than it's worth.

silentmike

Don't hate me because you think I'm a noob!
I'm getting the same problem as Chauve. When I try to log in now i'm told wrong password or username. I had a My Freeones account but no board account, now I can access the board but not My Freeones, argh! Help please...

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Very convenient. Worked seamlessly for me! :hatsoff: