• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> The NEW BOARD is LIVE!

Cpt.Obvious

Would you hit it?
Unfortunately, the blog was something vbulletin did that xenforo didn't get on the bandwagon with. So, no blog for now. Especially since it was only a very few of you using it in total.

So basically my blogs are gone .

DrakeM

Robots, activate
No great loss for me, stopped updating years ago. Wouldn't care if it never comes back - never read anyone else's blogs either.

Couldn't you get basically the same functionality with a "blog forum" where people can post on their own threads or is there some magic blog thing I'm missing?

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I keep forgetting myself too. It takes some time to figure stuff out. No worries ....

You can no longer mark a message as solved?

This can only be done by you as the thread starter or the OP (meaning the original poster) in either the ID Scenes and/or ID Babes types of threads ...

After the lady is identified, use Search Forums -- Next to Watched -- and go to the dropdown box. From there you will see this:

Watched.JPG

SearchForums.JPG

Lastly -- Next to the watched thread (old subscription) box you have three dots. Click on it. You'll see Edit Thread. That's where you mark the thread SOLVED from NEEDS ID

Solved_again.JPG

(This was Savannah Madison by the way)

If you see that a thread has been solved and it is not your thread -- then "report" the thread and a moderator or an administrator will come along later to mark it solved.

Last edited:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
How do I change the prefix from "Needs ID" to something else?
Go to the thread you started. See my post # 205 - at the far far right, you'll see a box called "Watched/UnWatched" next to that are those three dots. That's a drop down box - click it "Edit Thread" will appear. From there, that's where you need to change "NEEDS ID" to "SOLVED" That's the only choice you have.

Last edited:

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Hi, "search" function is giving back too wide results. Could it be improved?
Thanks.
Any way to incorporate single letters into searches? For example, searching for "Alisa I" ignores the "I". Given the frequent usage by some models/sites it would be nice to search using the single letter. (Yes, I know Alisa I is Alisa Amore, Jessica Albanka, et al. I was just using her as an example.) Otherwise I need to use Google (an easy workaround) for these searches.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member

Yes, unfortunately they were a plugin from the old board and since we had a very small amount of people actually using them in the first place (like very little), that was one feature that didn't make it for now, sorry to say. :/

Hi, "search" function is giving back too wide results. Could it be improved?
Thanks.

Definitely try the options of "Everywhere" " Threads" "This forum" and "This thread" in search. Better yet, tick the "Search titles only" which has always been the way to go, even on the old board for me. Advanced search will help even more.

Any way to incorporate single letters into searches? For example, searching for "Alisa I" ignores the "I". Given the frequent usage by some models/sites it would be nice to search using the single letter. (Yes, I know Alisa I is Alisa Amore, Jessica Albanka, et al. I was just using her as an example.) Otherwise I need to use Google (an easy workaround) for these searches.

This is why I tell models to get an actual last name and no just a first name or a last initial so their fans can actually find them. :rolleyes:

Searching for a single character has never been an option anywhere since the results would be far too excessive. The message you'll get is "The following words were not included in your search because they are too short, too long, or too common: I." Same with the old board. I don't think there's much we can do on our end about it.

Thread titles only for Alisa Is our best bet at this point or, if you know anywhere she shot, you can mix in those terms like Alisa Met Art, or Alisa Watch4Beauty. I've been making sure we add single named babes into site sections such as Met-Art for example instead of generic terms like Teen or Babe. https://www.freeones.com/html/m_links/Met_Art/

Looked better before.

I feel the same about Taco Bell's nachos. Why they got rid of those scallions is a damn shame. They looked good, and they tasted good. No joke, I've even chopped up a few and brought them with me before.

We'll be tweaking things, but, as previously stated, the old board had to go. That decision also involved your personal security. We need to be secure and updated and this is the best way we could go about it. Give it some time and mess with the colour options. I much prefer the dark mode myself. Again, we're still working on things.

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
Another question, Can we remove the forum statistics?

forumstatr2jkf.png

Because is reduce the size from pics, talking etc.
It's a bit small like you see in the cap.

gmase

This is why I tell models to get an actual last name and no just a first name or a last initial so their fans can actually find them. :rolleyes:

Searching for a single character has never been an option anywhere since the results would be far too excessive. The message you'll get is "The following words were not included in your search because they are too short, too long, or too common: I." Same with the old board. I don't think there's much we can do on our end about it.

Thank you and no worries. In the overall scheme, a minor nit. Otherwise, the new is board is great.

neendo

BANNED
I keep forgetting myself too. It takes some time to figure stuff out. No worries ....

This can only be done by you as the thread starter or the OP (meaning the original poster) in either the ID Scenes and/or ID Babes types of threads ...

After the lady is identified, use Search Forums -- Next to Watched -- and go to the dropdown box. From there you will see this:

View attachment 766276

View attachment 766275

Lastly -- Next to the watched thread (old subscription) box you have three dots. Click on it. You'll see Edit Thread. That's where you mark the thread SOLVED from NEEDS ID

View attachment 766530
(This was Savannah Madison by the way)

If you see that a thread has been solved and it is not your thread -- then "report" the thread and a moderator or an administrator will come along later to mark it solved.

I do not have the three dots, and I am the thread starter?

t3z5vHygnlgq2D9G

Freeones is my hero!
Hi, everyone,

so new board is up and it's all cool and shit but my account is fucked up. I can't access the board directly because I get a "wrong password" message, but I can login through freeones.xxx just fine. Also on freeones.xxx I can't make changes on the account page as everything appears locked. Similar thing here on the board, where parts of my account settings can't be modified ("You must be a super administrator to access this page").

Regards.

gmase

Why does the word 'fan_ tas_tic' get edited to fantastic?

I know it is overused and there are plenty of synonyms, but ...