• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Border Wall

DP_LOVER

I smell PUSSY!
Lost on "your" what?

Usually, the person issuing the sarcasm makes those determinations.

But since you feel the need to speak on his behalf, care to enlighten me as to where the sarcasm lies?

if you cant see it then i pitty you.

Jack Davenport

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Stick to looking for spelling mistakes. Your mind obviously can't comprehend humour. Or rational thought.

You do realize there is a distinction between sarcasm and humor don't you?

While sarcasm can be humorous, it is not necessarily an innate characteristic. It has to be formed as such.

I really should heed Twain's wisdom.

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
The fact that this member of MENSA thinks that internet communications are solely dependent upon transatlantic cables instead of satellite should tell anyone all they need to know about the veracity of any statement be makes..

He's here to pull his pecker and troll. Nothing else.

For the record, 99% of international data is transmitted by wires at the bottom of the ocean. Cheaper and faster then satellites and less data loss.

It seems he's here to pull his pecker AND still make veracious statements. Who knew...

DP_LOVER

I smell PUSSY!
You do realize there is a distinction between sarcasm and humor don't you?

While sarcasm can be humorous, it is not necessarily an innate characteristic. It has to be formed as such.

I really should heed Twain's wisdom.

No!? Is there really?

- - - Updated - - -

For the record, 99% of international data is transmitted by wires at the bottom of the ocean. Cheaper and faster then satellites and less data loss.

It seems he's here to pull his pecker AND still make veracious statements. Who knew...

zing!

Jack Davenport

Correct, I said solely, but the optic cables benefit others more than the U.S.. We would be fine either way. Euros: willing to cut off their nose to spite their cyber space. You probably shouldn't have chimed in because you just exposed DP to be the ignorant one as he implied that transatlantic cables was merely sarcasm.

DP_LOVER

I smell PUSSY!
Correct, I said solely, but the optic cables benefit others more than the U.S.. We would be fine either way. Euros: willing to cut off their nose to spite their cyber space. You probably shouldn't have chimed in because you just exposed DP to be the ignorant one as he implied that transatlantic cables was merely sarcasm.

of course he was being sarcastic sweetheart, he was mocking you wanting to shut yourselves away because you're all scared of those nasty brown people in Muslimistan. You just fail to see the joke when you are the butt of it.

sean miguel

of course he was being sarcastic sweetheart, he was mocking you wanting to shut yourselves away because you're all scared of those nasty brown people in Muslimistan. You just fail to see the joke when you are the butt of it.

That whole caring thing, I take that back.

If you fucking idiots die in the next wave of attacks, so be it.

I'll laugh on the inside.

Who's next? Berlin? London?

Jack Davenport

Actually,you are the butt because you asserted that the cable was meant in sarcasm to cover for him. You actually did not know that it was still an effective means of communications. Moreover, that cutting the umbilical would affect Europe far more than the U.S.

Cut away.

We'll be fine.

Jack Davenport

That whole caring thing, I take that back.

If you fucking idiots die in the next wave of attacks, so be it.

I'll laugh on the inside.

Who's next? Berlin? London?

So true. They ran a documentary on a channel today about Muslims in Belgium. There are parts where the town looks like anywhere else in the Middle East. I mean 7th century shit. Meat hanging from sticks. It's what they want.

DP_LOVER

I smell PUSSY!
Actually,you are the butt because you asserted that the cable was meant in sarcasm to cover for him. You actually did not know that it was still an effective means of communications. Moreover, that cutting the umbilical would affect Europe far more than the U.S.

Cut away.

We'll be fine.

Oh my dear sweet, narrow minded DC. I think all that Islamophobia has confused your poor simple brain. It was you my darling who said, quote: "The fact that this member of MENSA thinks that internet communications are solely dependent upon transatlantic cables instead of satellite should tell anyone all they need to know about the veracity of any statement be makes.."

At no point did I even insinuate that the TAC was no an effective means of communication. What I did was to step in and to point out that our mutual friend supa was being sarcastic by suggesting that you should cut it and point out the sarcasm in his post. This appears to have gone completely over your head sweetness and we are now going round in circles and you appear to be desperately trying to get to the moral high ground by claiming that i have said something which i simply havent.

xx

Jack Davenport

Oh my dear sweet, narrow minded DC. I think all that Islamophobia has confused your poor simple brain. It was you my darling who said, quote: "The fact that this member of MENSA thinks that internet communications are solely dependent upon transatlantic cables instead of satellite should tell anyone all they need to know about the veracity of any statement be makes.."

At no point did I even insinuate that the TAC was no an effective means of communication. What I did was to step in and to point out that our mutual friend supa was being sarcastic by suggesting that you should cut it and point out the sarcasm in his post. This appears to have gone completely over your head sweetness and we are now going round in circles and you appear to be desperately trying to get to the moral high ground by claiming that i have said something which i simply havent.

xx

1) Telecommunications is not my expertise

2) Sometimes a line of questioning indicates that I am leading hoping for a particular answer.

3) You could not elaborate until someone more knowledgeable than you and I clarified the amount of cable data transmissions opposed to satellite.

4)I obviously knew that cable was significant or I wouldn't have asked you to clarify.

5) You're less informed than Supa which is a feat all by itself.

DP_LOVER

I smell PUSSY!
1) Telecommunications is not my expertise

2) Sometimes a line of questioning indicates that I am leading hoping for a particular answer.

3) You could not elaborate until someone more knowledgeable than you and I clarified the amount of cable data transmissions opposed to satellite.

4)I obviously knew that cable was significant or I wouldn't have asked you to clarify.

5) You're less informed than Supa which is a feat all by itself.

you still dont get it. It's quite sweet really.

Jack Davenport

you still dont get it. It's quite sweet really.

I admitted that I was not aware of the level of Internet traffic traveling through optics. Although when I said "solely" I obviously knew there were other options.

You obviously thought we were talking about 19th century cable.

As for sarcasm from Supa,if he accomplished it, it certainly did fly over my head. Usually he is lucky to put a coherent sentence together that doesn't read like the Unibomber's Manifesto.

DP_LOVER

I smell PUSSY!
i 'obviously' thought we were talking about a 19th century cable?

Care to point the bit where i did just that darling?