• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

China & Russia

118 Votes

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Use it as a distraction to invade Taiwan.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Taiwan Top Diplomat Addresses Threats Of Russia-China Alliance

How do Russians feel about a war with Ukraine?

Unpacking the China-Russia alliance (Jan 8, 2021)

Watch at 1.5x speed to cut viewing time by 33%.

Last edited:

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Thanks Lux. This is a good topic. I filled up my truck's gas tank yesterday too. Personally, I hope we can stay as much out of this mess as possible.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
For a good while Russo-Sino relations were pretty ice-cold. Even now, at best, I'd say their relation is one of mutual convenience , not mutual respect.
I wouldn't doubt for a moment that they would stab each other in the back the second it suited them.

Compare that to Japanese-Australian relations on the 80th anniversary of the Darwin bombings:
https://english.kyodonews.net/news/...0-years-since-japanese-bombing-of-darwin.html

"That enemy that inflicted such violence on this city and this nation, on this day, has now become one of our most trusted and loyal friends," Morrison said. "Out of the suffering of war, we have turned to each other in a spirit of reconciliation and respect."

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Major escalation in tension between Ukraine and Russia l WNT

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
The World Speaks With One Single Voice And Stands With Ukraine... on Twitter
#SorryUkraine

Russia_Ukraine_Tensions_25642.jpg

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
I don't have a Twatter account, what does #SorryUkraine mean?

And why did you post that non-flattering photo of Pukin?

Mr. Daystar

Here's a sobering thought. What if these 2 sneaky bastards are teaming up to spread our forces a little thin, then use that to slid in and take over North America. They could divide Canada and The United States up, and leave us all fucked over.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
The Russian mafia does a lot of illegal bizniz in North America with the American, Canadian, and Mexican mafias.
Chinese nationalists and CCP shell companies are buying lots of houses, property, and businesses in North America.
So they are slowly secretly taking over North America and many other countries around the world.

What would happen if the Western Alliance sends troops or weapons to Ukraine or Taiwan?
Is an all-out nuclear war possible?
A country stupid enough to start a nuclear war will probably be nuked out of existence.

Prepare for Armageddon: China's warning to the world | 60 Minutes Australia

Mr. Daystar

America, China, or Russia aren't the ones that will launch first, we all understand the implications. Russia and or China would never invade the U.S., there are to many gun owners, willing to defend our countries sovereignty,

I would bet on N.Korea, or someone in the middle East to press the button first.

Luxman

#TRE45ON

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
America, China, or Russia aren't the ones that will launch first, we all understand the implications. Russia and or China would never invade the U.S., there are to many gun owners, willing to defend our countries sovereignty,
I get your point, but … if we are relying on individual gun owners, then we are fucked. Totally fucked. The occupiers would be more worried about what was falling from the skies.

What does #SorryUkraine mean?
Fucked without a kiss?

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Fucked without a kiss?
So it means the west won't give direct help to Ukraine in any way, like no weapons, no supplies, no satellite intel, etc.?
Or does it mean even if the west helps Ukraine with weapons, supplies, intel, it won't make a difference because Russia will eventually occupy all of Ukraine?

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
So it means the west won't give direct help to Ukraine in any way, like no weapons, no supplies, no satellite intel, etc.?
Or does it mean even if the west helps Ukraine with weapons, supplies, intel, it won't make a difference because Russia will eventually occupy all of Ukraine?
Mostly the latter. I personally don’t believe the West wants to fight a land war there.

The Ukraine would be difficult to occupy with a large landmass and 40m plus in population. Iraq has a similar population. Are the Russians trying to recreate the US debacle?

Mr. Daystar

I get your point, but … if we are relying on individual gun owners, then we are fucked. Totally fucked. The occupiers would be more worried about what was falling from the skies.

Fucked without a kiss?
I don't really expect to see private individuals shooting at anything that doesn't scream America, but. Let's face it, both countries no how many people own guns, that it might still be a little daunting to track down everyone, and every gun. It won't turn the tide, but I would like to think a pain in their ass. Although there are groups out there, I'm sure would try to mount offensives, but I meant more along the lines of, any foreign soldier entering a house or business, might get shot. I would feel free to shoot at an enemy soldier coming into my house, if I knew we were at war.

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Amid the ongoing Ukraine crisis, Taiwan remains wary of the Chinese attack | World English News

Last edited: