• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

a quiet spot in the woods

yellowneck

Help! I don't know how to use the Search Function!
Me and me girl friend were having trouble finding the time and the place to make love. We were both gagging to fuck, and last weekend she told our mates we had to go to the supermarket to get booze. We jumped in the car and she drove the opposite way, I asked why and she we were going on a adventure.
We arrived in some woods in the middle of no where and parked up. Looking at one another grinning, Charz then told me she needed a good seeing to. ;-)
We started kissing and running our hands all over each other. We could tell we were both gagging for this moment lol :) I removed her white top, she had a purple lacey bra holding her fair bust. I unclipped it and through it in the back. I took hold of her firm Titys, and I began kissing and sucking them, gently massaging them making her nips hard.
Charz then told me to get out the car, she pushed me against the side and then got on her Knees, pulling my shorts down with her. She started sucking on my balls whilst running her small hands along my piece. Making me become harder. As she tossed me of she licked up n down shaft then round my bell end a few times before placing her sweet lips around my cock. Starting slow but gradually sucking my dick faster, taking more of my rock hard cock each time. I was throbbing, and charz continued right up to the point where I was going to cum in her hungry mouth, but just before I shot my load she quickly pulled away. Making my throbbing cock pulsate :).
Charz then stood and bent over and pulled her tight jeans down, revealing her peachy ass, and her hot legs. She sat on the bonnet of her car, where I started Kissing her and gently rubbing her purple thong against her warm n moist pussy. Her thong was soon damp so I removed it, revealing her sweet n shaven prissy :-D
As rubbed her moist lips and itching clit, she became much more moist, I sucked on hard nipples, as I fiddled with the entrance to her wet love hole. Charz was moaning slightly as I worked her snatch, I spread her legs wide apart so I could go down on her :p Oh boy she tasted good. I began licking her lips furiously and sucking on her clit which began to send her a bit crazy. I spread her wet lips and slid my tongue inside her warm hole. She was now dripping and Moaning louder With joy. Underneath my working tongue I slid in two fingers, sliding them in n out as I furiously flicked her spot with the tip of my tongue charz was now screaming and close to cunning in my face. I removed.my fingers so I could rub her clit silly as I licked her dripping wet snatch and caused charz to make alot of noise as she exploded and cummed in my face :p
I quickly pulled her of the bonnet and bent her over, sliding my solid cock in her soaked hole. holding on to her firm breasts I slowly push myself in and out, charz was begging me to fuck her hard and deep. So i gradually pushed deeper and harder making her very loud again :-D
I was now pounding her hard from behind pulling on her hair as she screamed my name :) aswel as shouting "ahhh fuck" "fucking hell babe, fucking hell" repeatedly as she got screwed B-) I could feel I wasnt far from exploding, my cock was throbbing. I reached round to her clit and began to furiously rub it as I kept fucking her hard deep and now rather fast. "keep it coming baby, fuck me, ohhh yess, yes yes yes" she screamed very loudly.
I now had hold of her waist and used my arms to work her rear as I slid in and out of her soaking hole, fast hard and deep, making her scream "fuck fuck fuck, fucking yes yes oh fucking yeah, I'm gonna fun fucking hard baby" bringing us both to a very exciting explosion as we both came together :-! Her hole was dripping with our juices and Charz went all jelly legged as soon as we both cummed as she been fucked hard ;-) so I held her as we both continued panting laid on the bonnet ;-) :p

yellowneck

Help! I don't know how to use the Search Function!
Yeh this is a true story :) glad you like it, ill have to post some more recent going ons :)