• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is Capitalism

The Yak

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
fyiam56ru34b1.png

The Yak

Unless one is a serial killer or genocidal dictator, having a child is the cruelest act which they have ever committed. Think about the level of preventable human suffering which is necessary to make the economy acceptable to the wealthy. Unless one is able to guarantee this child a life of increasingly considerable privilege, it's not worth it. How can people inflict existence on others?

The response from Christians to the overturning of Roe has been somewhat muted because I think they realize they had nothing to do with it. The Republicans used them as useful idiots for decades. That decision was not the result of a religious awakening in this country or some kind of returning to "traditional values". Roe was allowed to be overturned because Millennials and Gen Z are not financially stable enough to have children and the owners are afraid of running out of slaves.

Answer this question honestly: Would you volunteer for existence if you knew everything you know now about the current state of this country? If you are lucky, you work a shitty job for shitty pay for a corporation which wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Those are the people who are doing okay. Many are not so fortunate.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
The War on Poverty Is Over. Rich Aholes Won. - May 14, 2023
The sociologist Matthew Desmond believes that being poor is different in the U.S. than in other rich countries.
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/a...merica-book-matthew-desmond-interview/674058/

The article argues that the War on Poverty, a set of government programs aimed at reducing poverty in the United States, has failed and that wealthy people have benefited the most from it. The author claims that the rich have gotten richer while the poor have remained in poverty, and that the government's efforts to address poverty have only served to maintain the status quo. The article suggests that a fundamental shift in economic policy is needed to truly address poverty and inequality.

They point to the fact that the poverty rate has remained relatively unchanged since the war on poverty began in the 1960s, and that the gap between the rich and the poor has widened. They also argue that the war on poverty has been based on a flawed premise: that poverty is caused by individual failings, rather than by systemic factors such as inequality and discrimination. The authors conclude by calling for a new approach to poverty that focuses on addressing the root causes of poverty, rather than simply providing temporary relief.

Here are some of the key points from the article:
The poverty rate in the United States has remained relatively unchanged since the war on poverty began in the 1960s.
The gap between the rich and the poor has widened since the war on poverty began.
The war on poverty has been based on a flawed premise: that poverty is caused by individual failings, rather than by systemic factors such as inequality and discrimination.
A new approach to poverty is needed that focuses on addressing the root causes of poverty, rather than simply providing temporary relief.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
TsCKuB.jpg

xl2Pfa.jpg

The Yak

The War on Poverty Is Over. Rich Aholes Won. - May 14, 2023
The sociologist Matthew Desmond believes that being poor is different in the U.S. than in other rich countries.
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/a...merica-book-matthew-desmond-interview/674058/

The article argues that the War on Poverty, a set of government programs aimed at reducing poverty in the United States, has failed and that wealthy people have benefited the most from it. The author claims that the rich have gotten richer while the poor have remained in poverty, and that the government's efforts to address poverty have only served to maintain the status quo. The article suggests that a fundamental shift in economic policy is needed to truly address poverty and inequality.

They point to the fact that the poverty rate has remained relatively unchanged since the war on poverty began in the 1960s, and that the gap between the rich and the poor has widened. They also argue that the war on poverty has been based on a flawed premise: that poverty is caused by individual failings, rather than by systemic factors such as inequality and discrimination. The authors conclude by calling for a new approach to poverty that focuses on addressing the root causes of poverty, rather than simply providing temporary relief.

Here are some of the key points from the article:
The poverty rate in the United States has remained relatively unchanged since the war on poverty began in the 1960s.
The gap between the rich and the poor has widened since the war on poverty began.
The war on poverty has been based on a flawed premise: that poverty is caused by individual failings, rather than by systemic factors such as inequality and discrimination.
A new approach to poverty is needed that focuses on addressing the root causes of poverty, rather than simply providing temporary relief.

Currently reading this book. Extremely depressing and sad.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
AogATF.jpg

9LBq3a.jpg

6479cd692e549_normal-day-in-amer.jpg

normal-day-in-america-posts-meme (1).jpg

normal-day-in-america-posts-meme (2).jpg