• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What game have you absolutely played the shit outta?

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I used to play Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 non-stop. I got so good at it that I could get my high score so high that the system wouldn't be able to handle it and it would start counting backward. God, I was a nerd.

I've completed Metal Gear Solid at least thirty times.

L3ggy!!! You're still around!!! Yeeeeeah!!!

jasper5724

Freeones is my hero!
You want a game that will give you weeks of play, try Skyrim. I would go with PC over console due to the mods you can get. Those just add even more time to the game.

Hornydemon

The more I look, the harder it gets!
There are several, pokemon games, fire emblem games, bravely default, mkx android and ios, hyrule warriors, etc.

bi_Mellisa

If this message appears I will send Freeones $100
Mass Effect Trilogy, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Yol Toor Shul bizatches! :banger: ) :yesyes: , Saints Row IV, Batman: Arkham Asylum+Arkham City (all on PC), Lego Batman on PS2 (way to make Batman cute lol), both Plants vs. Zombies games on iPhone, and the aforementioned Pokemon

TGirlDirectory

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Steam just clocked 600 hours on Europa Universalis 4 for me.

And since the Common Sense expansion just came out I don't really see that number staying still.

BusterLoads

My nipples are like bullets!
Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Devil May Cry 3 and the DMC remake (played through every difficulty and beaten Bloody Palace multiple times with both Dante and Vergil; With Vergil only on DMC remake)

Mass Effect 2 and 3

JZP90

9 out of 10 perverts prefer Freeones
Age of Empires, MGS 2, GTA San Andreas, Mass Effect 1& 2 and Dragon Age: Origins. I've played each one for hundreds and hundreds of hours.

BusterLoads

My nipples are like bullets!
Super Mario World. Never gets old.

If we're going back that far, then Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, Mario 64, MegaMan 3, Batman (NES), Contra: Shattered Soldier (PS2), Resident Evil, Streets of Rage 2, Sonic the Hedgehog 1 and 2... I know there are others.

And when I say I played the absolute shit out of them, I mean it.