• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

TV Upcoming TV shows/seasons you are looking forward to

For threads about TV

The Yak

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
I remember when the charges were announced many who had worked with him and came forward and said he was a problematic individual independent of the allegations. I assume it is a little difficult to put that genie back in the bottle.

tvstrip

I remember when the charges were announced many who had worked with him and came forward and said he was a problematic individual independent of the allegations. I assume it is a little difficult to put that genie back in the bottle.
So long as "problematic" doesn't mean illegal conduct, you'd think the adult way to handle it is "Let's address those issues" as opposed to "I never want to work with you again".

The Yak

So long as "problematic" doesn't mean illegal conduct, you'd think the adult way to handle it is "Let's address those issues" as opposed to "I never want to work with you again".

Hulu (as well as Adult Swim) chose the latter option.

The Yak

80xeetyxd6bb1.jpg

Harley Quinn Season 4

tvstrip

Wrestling fans will be happy to see the new season of Heels just started:

Love that there's going to be more women's action this season.

tvstrip

I'm sure more than a couple of us are excited to see the final season has started

tvstrip

And I'm liking the new character so far. Feels like a good compliment to Archer

The Yak

I think the original Frasier is the best sitcom ever produced. We'll see how this one fares. I'll watch for nostalgia's sake if nothing else.

tvstrip

I think the original Frasier is the best sitcom ever produced. We'll see how this one fares. I'll watch for nostalgia's sake if nothing else.
I agree - Original Frasier is one of the best and still holds up today. But it wasn't a 1-man show, and characters like Niles & Roz were just as, if not a bigger part of the success. Seeing none of them return is going to make it feel - not the same.

The Yak

I agree - Original Frasier is one of the best and still holds up today. But it wasn't a 1-man show, and characters like Niles & Roz were just as, if not a bigger part of the success. Seeing none of them return is going to make it feel - not the same.
Roz and Lilith have been announced as having guest appearances this season. You are right that it will not be the same without Niles.

tvstrip

Roz and Lilith have been announced as having guest appearances this season. You are right that it will not be the same without Niles.
I don't think they're doing anything more than a guest spot, right? Sure, it's great to see Roz & Lilith (more so Roz), but a small appearance here or there I feel won't be enough.