• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Stranger that Wasn't

ILuvSamiScott

In love with my hand.
SALLY is a pretty brunette, 32 and recently divorced. Her measurements are 36-24-34. She works as an exotic dancer.

The divorce settlement awarded her the house. She doesn't lack for male companionship (though she tends to love 'em and leave 'em), but she lives alone--unless you count the married couple renting the basement suite.

The married couple consists of Jane and Rich. Jane is, you guessed it, plain. How on Earth, Sally wonders, can Jane be married to a young Redford-lookalike, about 6'4", with muscles forever? That's Rich. Neither has an accent, but Rich (and maybe Jane) comes from somewhere in Europe, Sally can't recall where.

Sally could swear that Rich never smiles in the presence of his wife. Inversely, Rich normally has a dazzling smile when he sees Sally. Sally doesn't believe in flirting with married men. But after one dazzling smile too many, Sally told him what beautiful blond hair he has. Rich thanked her, and said "Your hair is prettier than mine. I wish my wife had your hair. Come to think of it, I wish she had your face and body, too!" And Rich walked away. Sally's pussy tingled at the compliment.

As we pick up the story, Sally just recovered from an illness. She wasn't able to work (strip) or go on dates. While bedridden, she resorted to sexting. Just as men had become dispensable to her offline, she decided that when she recovered, she would quit sexting cold turkey, and revert to one-night stands. But there is one sexter she can't seem to forget. He calls himself GLIMBR, an acronym for "good-looking and I may be rich". Sally calls herself "Patti from Cincinnati". Each has sent the other a nude photo, minus each one's face. Each loves the other's body picture. Patti loves GLIMBR's muscles, including the big one between his legs.

Sally has a gig tonight, at a stag party. She will be the only stripper. Sally thinks she sees her tenant Rich in the audience. But duty calls, and she begins to dance to Billy Idol's "Dancin' with Myself". At the song's end, Sally sizzles in black lingerie. The second song is Madonna's "Beautiful Stranger". Before the song ends, a drunken loser tries to climb onto Sally's small stage. Rich pushes his way past other partiers as best he can, to deal with the drunk. But before he can get to the loser, Sally kicks the trespasser in the chest and the intruder is out of business. Sally turns off the music and turns around. She and Rich look at each other awkwardly. Trying not to look at her great now-bare boobs, Rich says "Hi. Do you want me to stand here in case someone else tries to-"

"I can take care of myself" she cuts him off sharply. Rich walks away.

"Wait, Rich, come back." He does. "If another creep comes up here, I'll kill 'im, so it's better is you just deter 'em."

Rich smiles and stays put. She puts on a third song, "Notorious" by Loverboy. Both Sally and Rich are uncomfortable. Sally is uncomfortable undressing in front of her tenant, and Rich doesn't know if or how much he should look at his undressing landlady. The song ends without incident. After the last song, she dresses quickly and thanks Rich for his help.

Sally returns home and wonders how life will be in future, her tenant Rich having seen her nude and most likely being turned on. Getting nude in front of a roomful of hooting, hollering men has a way of making Sally horny. What man should she call or text? Most men are allowed just one bite at the apple. Is there anyone still waiting for that first bite? She thinks. What about GLIMBR?

She types "I no it's short notice and it's late, but would u consider meeting me tonite?"

He replies "Yes, been hoping you would offer!"

"What's your address?" she asks forwardly.

GLIMBR: "U mean u don't wanna meet in a public place 1st? OK, it's 13217-35 St."

A BANG went goes off in Sally's head. That's HER address! Is this some dangerous tech nerd who's figured out her address? But wait, "Maybe he doesn't know it's my address!"

"That address means something to me" she types. "You're making me nervous. I want your REAL name, and don't u dare jerk me around!"

"My real name? OK, it's Erhlich Klaus Johann Deutscher. It's German. In America, I've always been called Rich."

Rich! "Good-looking and I may be RICH"! Sally is unsure what to do. She's not sure that's her tenant texting with her. She is silent.

GLIMBR: "Are u, per chance, Sally?"

Patti from Cincinnati: "If u r who u say u r, come c me right now. If u r who u say u r, u no where I am."

A bit more than a minute later, someone knocks on Sally's door. She opens the door, hoping to find that her tenant Rich and GLIMBR are one and the same.

Then there stands Rich. My God!

Rich breaks the silence. "When I saw you at the stag, with no clothes on, you looked a lot like Patti from Cincinnati, with no clothes on. I hope I didn't do anything wrong there. It's one thing to ogle a beautiful stranger who's naked, but when the beautiful woman is your landlady . . . . . . . . Should I have left the minute I found out you were the entertainment? Or should I have not looked at you all night? Please tell me if I did something wrong!"

Sally is impressed that Rich worries about being polite to his landlady rather than just yield to male lust. She gestures for him to bring his face down to her 5'6" altitude, and kisses him on the lips. Nonetheless, the height difference is awkward, and Sally takes Rich's hand and leads him to the living room sofa. Rather than put his 240 pounds on top of her 114, he lies on his back on the sofa. Pushing a button on her stereo, she says "Now that you've seen me naked and in person, isn't it only fair that you . . . reciprocate?" Rich doesn't hesitate to stand up and relieve himself of all his clothes. Sally follows suit, and puts her gorgeous nude body onto his, and kisses him again on the lips. From the stereo, he hears David Cassidy and the Partridge Family doing "I Woke up in Love this Mornin'" Anything by the Partridge Family had long been a joke to Rich. But with this gorgeous creature's lips on his, now the song was romantic and melodious. "Do dreams come true, well if they do, I'll have you . . . not just for a night but for my whole life through." Sally moves to his stiff dick. Hair metal band Ratt starts to play "You're in Love" as some of Rich's inches stay inside Sally's mouth.

Three minutes later, Sally gestures for Rich to make room, and she sits on the sofa. "I bet you're real good at licking my pussy" she declares, and Rich accepts the invitation. Then Sally announces "I've fucked a lot of handsome men, but I think you're the handsomest."

Rich stops licking and says "If you keep saying nice things to me, I'm gonna fall in love with you, and it'll be all your fault!" He licks some more.

Sally smiles and teases "You're the handsomest man I've ever seen!"

Rich replies "I love you, Gorgeous, and it's all your fault!" And the man in love begins to lick with a passion, making Sally gasp with each lick.

Two minutes later, Rich says "Now can I put my tongue on those great boobs?"

Sally replies "Please do." Pablo Cruise begins to play "Love will Find a Way." Rich begins to wonder if Sally chose this music specifically to make him fall in love with her. But he's not complaining.

Sally lies on her side and orders "Fuck your landlady."

Rich goes behind her, thrusts into her pussy and says "I get to fuck my landlady and Patti from Cincinnati at the same time! And a beautiful stripper!"

The next song is the Mamas and the Papas' "Dream a LIttle Dream of Me." Rich slams into her. She stops moaning long enough to say "You're tearin' me up!"

Rich asks "Want me to ease up?"

Sally: "No! Squeeze my tits." Rich obliges.

A ballad by The Who begins: "They are all in Love". The Who is bittersweet to Sally. When she was two years old, at a Who concert in her hometown Cincinnati, 11 fans were crushed to death in a stampede.

Sally says "I wanna ride you." Rich sits up. Sally bounces on his erection, and Sally's beautiful long dark hair jumps in time. After four minutes, Sally offers politely "Tell me what you want me to do."

Rich: "Tell me this won't be a one-time thing."

Sally: "Of course it won't! We're in love, remember?"

"Right" says Rich, smiling.

Sally decides she'd see his cock better if she reversed herself. Sally marvels at the sight of his big cock stuffing her pussy.

The Rolling Stones are now on the stereo: "Moonlight Mile".

Sally dismounts and sucks his erection again.

"Batter up. Swing and a miss" says Rich. She looks at him, her mouth full of cock. He explains "Thinking about baseball so I don't cum too soon." Sally laughs, then keeps on slurping.

But two minutes later, Rich says he's cumming. Sally gets on her knees, and Rich releases his load. Rich gestures that he wants Sally's right hand, and he kisses it. "God, you're beautiful" he whispers. But the Rolling Stones drown him out. She grabs the remote control and mutes the Stones. "God, you're beautiful" he repeats, again in a whisper.

"So are you" she says.

Rich gets down on his fours and says "It was music to my ears when you said we would do this again."

"Of course" she insists, now remembering that it's been awhile since she'd let a man have a sequel.

Rich dons his clothes and heads for the door. His eyes are on his beautiful hostess until he disappears out the door.

After their second fuck, Rich asks what Sally has been waiting to hear: "Do you want me to divorce 'er?"

Sally: "What do YOU want?"

Rich: "Trading her for you sounds like the best trade I could ever make. But would we be exclusive?"

"Yes!" says Sally emphatically. "I want to go on dates with you, hold your hand wherever we go .. . "

Rich jumps in. "I want to show you off wherever we go."

ILuvSamiScott

In love with my hand.
I exceeded the 10,000-character limit there, so that wasn't quite the complete story. Sally offers to give up stripping so as not to make Rich uncomfortable. She says she's a qualified ju-jitsu teacher, and could get into that business. Then Rich recalls her kick on the intruder at the stag. Sally says "I want to listen to love songs with you and kiss in the dark."

"And screw" they both say in unison.