• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

~~whimsy~~

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
People like Eric here is sadly cult leader.

Kobe died. So did others.

Eric is full of shit and cannot prove a goddamn thing he pukes up here

Red yarn on a wrist...hand signals. Stupid. Prove it without a doubt.

Kobe died because he was woke. Why is Corey Feldman still alive?

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
Corey Feldman isn't woke, he is still asleep.

The day he wakes up... You know how it goes.

I play tricks, I pretend to be sleepwalking. Ha!

eric2136

Baconsalt > WTC7
Stacey Cash was sacrificed for, among other reasons, her fathers book deal back in 2015.

You can only hope that Kobe and Gigi are actually dead, given the alternatives, knowing the satanic cult people Kobe was involved with, it could be much worse.

Here is a good video that has been posted before, but gives good background on some of the relevant issues. This video is old, alot of things going on today are much worse, Thank God we didn't come up in this type of hell, but I know alot of people who did...but I won't post any of their testimonies here because it would just cause them more problems.

But if you are a satan-worshipper pedophile perpetrator, you KNOW you seriously need help. It is beyond my imagination as to what could make some people be so gross and bad. No wonder you hate yourselves so much.

The things that you are doing, especially to kids, is sickening and horrible. If you don't get help, this curse of your depravity is cyclical, and, as stated in the bible, will be delivered on to your children, and their children ever worsening, until your lunacy will make your bloodline exist no more.

~~whimsy~~

The fact you have intel on these deaths should be enough to implicate you in these murders.

eric2136

Baconsalt > WTC7
Everything I've said is old news and has been validated by the FBI and a multitude of different sources including whistleblower Issac Kappy, and Hollywood A-List Insider Mel Gibson. These Hollywood weirdo devil worshipping nuts are torturing and eating kids and drinking their blood in satanic cult ritual practices.

I am not in a satanic cult, which should be obvious because the first rule of any secret cult is not telling anybody what happens in the cult. However, I do have compassion for the victims, unlike some internet sock puppets who ignore established facts because they are cowardly, or in some way complicit.

Here is Mel Gibson's testimony on the subject. There is no mystery or ambiguity in his statements. If you aren't man enough to deal with the reality of what he is saying then just go slink back under your rock, or jack off or whatever you do to fuck off your spare time since you obviously don't care anyways.

Mel Gibson: Hollywood Is ‘Den Of Parasites’ Who ‘Feast On Blood Of Kids’

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
I am not in a satanic cult, which should be obvious because the first rule of any secret cult is not telling anybody what happens in the cult.

I have to break it to you:

This is the definition of telling people you are in a cult, but that you have not fully understood how denials work.

You say the first part, but you NEVER say the second part. Not if you are in a cult. And if you are NOT in a cult, you don't talk about the logic of saying or not saying you were in a cult, you state that and why you are not in a cult.

Now you just have to add which cult you are a member of.

eric2136

Baconsalt > WTC7
Whatever. My focus is on the victims, little babies and kids 2 and 3 years old getting raped, killed, and EATEN by people like Justin Bieber who Mel Gibson described.

leadyummy2.jpg

eric2136

Baconsalt > WTC7
Statue of Molech, Pagan Deity of Child Sacrifice, Displayed at Colosseum inRome with approval by Vatican
https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/20...ity-of-child-sacrifice-displayed-at-colosseum
lech.jpg

Child Satanic Ritual Abuse Of Mariah Carey

Tempe of Moloch(1914)

"...The Hollywood system is a modern "Temple of Moloch," in that they feed young children to the God of Greed..."

7:45
“It is never to late to change your life, it is never to late to clean up your life and chose a different way”…don’t hurt kids, and don’t kill kids
-Glenn Beck

molochstatue_hdv.jpg

Ritual Child Abuse: New York State’s Forced Vaccination Program

In a single day, without a single public hearing or comment, the single-party-controlled New York State legislature and Governor Cuomo abolished decades-old religious exemptions to school vaccine mandates. Gone. Just like that! And, in so doing, abolished parental rights and the entire doctrine of Informed Consent.
As bad as that is, they did something even worse: they created a new category of Child Abuse: State Mandated Universal Pediatric Harm.
Immediately following this anti-science, anti-civil-rights, anti-national and international law, in rapid succession, the state educational bureaucracy then adopted draconian rules enforcing the new mandates, requiring children who had been vaccine-free to “catch-up” by receiving numerous vaccines (sometimes several dozen!) or be excluded from the government schooling to which they are entitled by law enumerated in the State Constitution. There have been no clinical studies on the health impact of such forced, repeated “catch-up” vaccinations. Indeed, there is absolutely no evidence showing that the entire pediatric vaccine schedule is safe, as even the United States’ own Institute of Medicine appears to admit.

In the same frenzy of state control of the bodies of the children of New York State, *the state education bureaucracy then restricted the authority of doctors (licensed by a different department of the State bureaucracy and required by law to perform their duties for the benefit of the patient, not of the state) to issue medical exemptions. The result is that in thousands of vaccine-injured (and thousands more vaccine -free) children are being forced by the state, against their parent’s wishes, and against their doctors’ medical judgement, to submit to “unavoidably unsafe” vaccines. The already vaccine-injured children are being “treated” at the behest of the state, against prudent medical advice against all previously accepted standards and restrictions on who was a “fit subject for vaccination.”

The echoes of genocide are loud in the legislative corridors of New York.

Continuing the assault on individual conscience and medical understanding, the state educational bureaucracy has especially targeted religious groups whose teachings do not allow vaccination, including Orthodox Jews and Amish Folk. At least one upstate Amish school was forced to close rather than submit to the state’s dictate.
To make matters even worse, although every child in New York is guaranteed access to a free public education, which can include school instruction, home schooling or home instruction (which are different), astoundingly, the excluded children are not being allowed to engage in “home instruction”, only home schooling. Home instruction means that various educational services, including accommodations for their handicaps, induced in most cases by the very vaccines which the state/school, not their doctors, are requiring.* They are barred from these services (such as speech therapy, occupational therapy, adaptive educational strategies, etc., because they are not being injected with state mandated toxins Home schooling, the only alternative left to these families, excludes children from these essential services and from the presumed benefits of the government’s schooling system.

I am a New York physician, licensed for over 49 years, and as a board-eligible Child, Adolescent and Adult Psychiatrist I am appalled at the cruel actions of the state education and medical bureaucracies.

6KincH1mMRDAwkkZ5A9MTHAdjCiA9Z6w7ArTW33ZLJxnLVoBsq  g2Euw2PR31TDvhd8Pq6rPcH7YKVHPoHxBqy3oLHiimAy11q1Y9  YeXeQUsCxEzPjdUhZWvqVmUJu8usLwExugffs3i6k5yfT2BmaM  bSV93iBC1HSEwCEe9PxP2XwHjLbrXDXk

eric2136

Baconsalt > WTC7
LOL. You stick up for this wierdo like it's your job!....Mel Gibson was extremely direct in his comments about what goes on in Hollywood, so there is no doubt there with Bieber or the rest of them. Obviously, expecting anyone to post a picture of any illegal activity on the internet, much less eating a fucking baby, is beyond ridiculous.

mfp9gif5qk941.jpg

eric2136

Baconsalt > WTC7
And thus this brings us to the basis of this particular lesson.

See, you people that don’t believe in the bible (Satanic Atheists), or those that think you are a christian, but don’t know your bible history, now can see what you are missing…the threats to you, and your family, that you don’t even know exist.

This gross ass baby eating, and child rape, torture, or whatever else type of fucked up shit you can think of that these devil-worshippers do, is not new….It’s not at all unheard of, but, in fact, was the quite common practice of the Canaanites who God smite from the earth….

People still find thousands of jars of half-eaten babies, and other disgusting stuff, that these people did as child child sacrifices for their DemonGod Baal/Molech etc, …God, in his mercy let these sick fucks getaway with this shit for over 400 years before he finally decided that they were to corrupt and weren’t going to change…you know who many babies probably died in that time!?!?….but still he let those vast civilizations exist in hopes they would change their ways….Now THAT is mercy!!!

Unfortunately, most didn’t ever change, so God had to eventually take them down…. whole civilizations, and advanced cultures, had to die, because of their sickness and perversions.

And even then, when destroying the rest of the wicked. God still spared some who repented and changed their ways…That is why God is Great!…. because I know that I, personally, would have shown no mercy on people who did that to kids, whether they repented or not.

And now this same sick behavior is still going on …So don’t be surprised when you here about it, because it’s the same shit…it’s the same same type of sick people worshipping the same Devils, and doing the same evil stuff…

Maybe they do it do for their fortune and fame, or for whatever advantages they can get in life,,,or maybe they just get some type of sick pleasure out of it…maybe both, who knows. But there is no question that this type of degenerate behavior goes on today…God, of course, will eventaully destroy them for eternity, but the only real question, is what are you going to do about it now.

Again, this bible lesson is primarily for the edification of the innocents that don’t know these things, but this knowledge is posted in this place, because most people here are not innocent.

~~whimsy~~

You still haven't proven anything. You're not very good at this.

eric2136

Baconsalt > WTC7
What you aren't good at is reading comprehension...as I just stated in the previous post, proving things to schills and half-wits is not the objective of this thread.... If you have a question based on the information already presented, then I will always try to answer if I think your question actually makes any sense, and I have some spare time.

A pastor who took part in a “laying of hands” prayer on President Donald Trump in the Oval Office last summer claims Hollywood is full of devil-worshippers who engage in human sacrifice and drink the blood of children.

“These people are full of the devil. These people can’t even be reasoned with,” Rodney Howard-Browne said in a sermon over the weekend. “They have already given their soul to the devil. Are you with me? These people go through seances, these people drink blood, these people sacrifice children.”

In a clip posted online by Right Wing Watch, Howard-Browne added:

“They sacrifice children at the highest levels in Hollywood. They drink blood of young kids. This is a fact. That’s why the next thing to be exposed will be all the pedophilia that is going to come out of Hollywood and come out of Washington, D.C. The human sacrifice and the cannibalism has been going on for years.”

When someone told Howard-Browne that “they don’t do that,” he insisted that “it’s worse than what you think.”

Howard-Browne then described the supposed satanic rituals that go on in Hollywood.

“Many of the Hollywood actors that you go see on a screen, what you don’t know, they bring a witch, they do a big seance right there on the set and they worship devils and they allow devils to come into them before they take the part of what they’re going to act,” he said. “It’s a fact what I am telling you.”

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Pshaw, youre overreacting. NO YOU ARE NOT GUA HA HAHAHAHHA
The devil has absolutely NO wish to see you in pain and suffering. It makes no sense, whatsoever to assume such stupidity. That would be like Jehovah's witnesses going door to door and being mean to you, berating you and not selling you on the idea of joining their religion!
The devil wishes to make you rise up and treat yourself as a god, thats where this whole mentality has arrived in the past few decades to not be part of the community but to self-improve. "Youre worth it!" "You can do anything!"
These are the lies told to everyday people to get them to think they are above their own human nature. Stop joining with other humans, stop getting married, stop thinking about the good of the whole race.
In the pursuit of self improvement, you are creating a stronger soldier for his army, duh.
DONT LISTEN TO ME IM A LIAR I WANT YOUR POWER FOR MY OWN
Eating babies? Blood? I mean.. we dont really do that stuff, anymore. That was more the 1920s and 30s, back when anonymity was a thing. But after getting found out a few times, we basically dont meet much, anymore. Its all done on the phone. I mean symbolically and in super rare occasions there will be a get-together of sorts, but it really drags the whole congregation down for a good 6 months beforehand when we have to get new babies to eat. Only the most obnoxious hollywood stars deal in such absolutes, but greed isnt a satanic thing, it just comes about out of normal human nature. They want more power, and they're already famous so its like drinking coffee when youre already dead tired.. theres only so much more you can pull out of thin air before you have to 'rest', baby or no.
ALL YOU NEED IS KILL
Pedophilia? No, thats projecting christianity's dark nature onto someone else. "WE cant possibly be doing this, our priests and congregation doesnt have these desires, despite their actions! We'll blame the other side!"
Statistically speaking, all this pedophilia is done between three major groups, law enforcement, organized religion and family members.
Three things that satanism is actually against! No law except your own, no religion because you are a god, and tearing down family values for the betterment of oneself are tenets of self improvement. Duh!
BABIES TASTE LIKE CHICKEN I PREFER LEMON PEPPER
Totally wrong about the motivation behind any or all acts committed throughout history. You never know what is going to happen when you pray, no matter the religion.
If sacrifices to gods are to be despised, may I point out how wasteful all the wars the quote-unquote GOOD GUYS fought for their own side, then what do you have to say about the hundred years war, the crusades, thirty years war, and such Hmm?
ALL HAIL LORD SATAN I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL ERIC
Good lord, Eric. There are more successful ways to make believe people you, and saying 'FACT' after every accusation doesnt mean its fact. Its just obnoxious, making accusations left and right and saying 'I told you so!' after 1 of 100 accusations are thrown out is simply statistical probability of something eventually being right. Crying wolf, sir.
YOUR MOTHERS CUNT HAS BEEN CONSECRATED FOR COMMUNITY USE BY SATANS SOLDIERS
P.S. Justin Bieber is increasingly desperate for ‘Yummy’ to go viral on TikTok
https://www.theverge.com/2020/2/3/2...ktok-viral-old-town-road-youtube-david-dobrik

Just so you know, he is promoting his own music all over the place. Soo.. yeah.
#HowToBeAProperCultist
This is a joke, Eric. LIGHTEN UP!

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
"I knew him. He was the most beautiful of all the Seraphim. He shone with intelligence and daring. His great heart was big with all the virtues born of pride: frankness, courage, constancy in trial, indomitable hope. Long, long ago, ere Time was, in the boreal sky where gleam the seven magnetic stars, he dwelt in a palace of diamond and gold, where the air was ever tremulous with the beating of wings and with songs of triumph. Iahveh, on his mountain, was jealous of Lucifer. You both know it: angels like unto men feel love and hatred quicken within them. Capable, at times, of generous resolves, they too often follow their own interests and yield to fear. Then, as now, they showed themselves, for the most part, incapable of lofty thoughts, and in the fear of the Lord lay their sole virtue. Lucifer, who held vile things in proud disdain, despised this rabble of commonplace spirits for ever wallowing in a life of feasts and pleasure. But to those who were possessed of a daring spirit, a restless soul, to those fired with a wild love of liberty, he proffered friendship, which we return with adoration. These latter deserted in a mass the mountain of God and yielded to the Seraph the homage which That Other would fain have kept for himself alone."

main-qimg-b3fd7c5656852b233603f84ffba3cae3

Honestly, that is a pretty handsome Satan. I really wouldnt be ashamed of having my deity look like that.
I'm Jewish, so I think of G_d as a huge breasted Jewess who makes me laugh and takes my money.
My ex wife was half mexican, half black. She wasnt funny, but she did take my money. So.. hey, 50/50.

eric2136

Baconsalt > WTC7
Pshaw, youre overreacting.

Eating babies? Blood? I mean.. we dont really do that stuff, anymore. That was more the 1920s and 30s, back when anonymity was a thing. But after getting found out a few times, we basically dont meet much, anymore. Its all done on the phone. I mean symbolically and in super rare occasions there will be a get-together of sorts, but it really drags the whole congregation down for a good 6 months beforehand when we have to get new babies to eat. Only the most obnoxious hollywood stars deal in such absolutes, but greed isnt a satanic thing, it just comes about out of normal human nature. They want more power, and they're already famous so its like drinking coffee when youre already dead tired.. theres only so much more you can pull out of thin air before you have to 'rest', baby or no.

I appreciate your candor regarding your personal beliefs, and cult practices, although conveniently concealed in transparent jest. I am very familiar with all the Luciferian (“the light bringer”) rhetoric and justifications. I also know a lot more about what goes on with these blood sacrifices then you may think, in that I have significant connections on every level of the socio-political and entertainment paradigm…From the very top…to the very bottom. So I know how horrible these ritual practices really are.

That being said, I don’t present any information here as factual proof based on my own experiences, because I don’t condone or engage in these practices. Rather, all my “factual evidence” comes from the experiences and testimonies from A-List entertainers, political figures, and Illuminati corporate insiders.

I don’t think it’s really necessary for me to address your many false-hoods, and half truths, point by point, because it seems that you already acknowledged the central allegations, that Ronald Bernard, Mel Gibson, Rodney Howard-Browne, and countless others, have already said regarding child/human sacrifice, cannibalism, etc.

Accordingly, there is no point in discussing it further with you, because if your sentiments don’t naturally gravitate towards the plight of the victims, then we will never agree regarding this subject. Besides, I can tell your are in it up too your eyeballs, so unless you repented, the only way out for you is death anyways. And then comes your eternity in Hell, where we shall see how much light Satan, the deceiver, shines upon you! LOL

In the future, when I continue to elucidate plots and snares of the Devil for God, and my Savior Jesus Christ….I always welcome your contributions from a Luciferian point of view…Your comments and rationales are very interesting to me. However, your private jokes are not so funny.

hqdefault.jpg

f85of4KXmvsYDcgfc168jDMa52dKdSVtqMyLv6fVjxtkpubqRX  DcqAdU2xk4oRHEVPDShFjvRmoCPW4BTZPSd6yaZJNNHqser9Ys  q1WvG1De2p4ittrRXPhXLpBMN6fivKRL8gpwEUzD8iifEaTn8h  iaTXEP32bMDEWwmhaFp4GyVJVeNGkzDX5326zX9rNfRi3aFBHZ  tC

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I much prefer 'Shaitan the questioner'. It is a more direct translation.
There is not a plight of victims, insofar as there are herds to be culled.
Do you feel the same sympathy for your food, regardless if it is a chicken or a green bean?

Those who submit to a greater power are equally as complicit as those who take those who submerge themselves into our energy and float about, spreading themselves into it.

You are so concerned with generations-old sacrifice of children, because that is what has been 'leaked' by drunkards in taverns from olden days.
Statistically you can get the same amount of energy from everyday sacrifice, if you have the numbers! We never had that in the dark ages, so nothing of much importance came about.
Rituals were observed in cellars, candles were kept lit, the faith was kept barely afloat.
Fast forward to the 20th+ centuries where there are PLENTY of cattle, and even if each one only gives a drop.. a million drops is highly preferred to one giant, 'traumatizing' sacrifice of life.
There is nothing I can say about the event that properly describes how wasteful it actually is to sacrifice anything to gain quick energy. Its like pulling social security before the age.
Its like eating food before it is cooked. It should not be done except for emergencies ~ and there is a glut of energy to be found, in these times.

You should much more concern yourself with the 'casting of nets' to capture what is about to happen.
https://www.ccn.com/coronavirus-coverup-is-america-hiding-the-real-scale-of-outbreak/
A greater power is reaping souls by the thousands, and you will see a shift that would've taken 1,000 years come about, soon.

Why contain it? Let it spill over into the schools and churches. Let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end, they'll beg us to save them.
You'll see, sir. It isnt all that much of a culture shock to find yourself in the great below.
The Great Below
Nine Inch Nails
Staring at the sea
Will she come?
Is there hope for me
After all is said and done
Anything at any price
All of this for you
All the spoils of a wasted life
All of this for you
All the world has closed her eyes
Tired faith all worn and thin
For all we could have done
And all that could have been
Ocean pulls me close
And whispers in my ear
The destiny I've chose
All becoming clear
The currents have their say
The time is drawing near
Washes me away
Makes me disappear
And I descend from grace
In arms of undertow
I will take my place
In the great below
I can still feel you
Even so far away
I can still feel you
Even so far away
I can still feel you
Even so far away
I can still feel you
Even so far away
Even so far away
(Even so far away)
(Even so far away)
(So far away)

What you may concern yourself with is the WHO.
The who is she who is, QDS.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q-D-Š
What is hidden from your view, in a language designed to conceal itself from unbelievers, is that QDS is Qedesh, and your misspellings believe that it is Qetesh.
http://egyptian-gods.org/egyptian-gods-qetesh/
Hiding in plain sight, promoting creation of a pleasure state. You try to promote the truth, and yet you are pushing nudes, sexuality in your signature, your avatar, your depiction of the rituals. You are already doing her bidding, sir.
It is a delicious truth to know that yes, there will be no culture shock to those who think that hell is an awful place, for one is already living in a version of it, right now. The uplifting of oneself, the mislabeled 'earthly delights'

Bosch's Garden of Earthly Delights shows a world waking up to the future

With its giant strawberries and nudity, Hieronymus Bosch’s painting has been seen as a celebration and warning about sin – but it’s really about a Renaissance-era curiosity that helped better explain the world

The Garden of Earthly Delights by Hieronymus Bosch is a wonder of art. By that I don’t just mean it is one of the world’s greatest paintings. It is also something we wonder at, astonished, like a rare relic in a cabinet of bizarre curiosities. What is happening in this outrageous display of unfettered imagination and what can it possibly mean?

Last year, the 500th anniversary of the death of Bosch was marked by a thrilling exhibition of his paintings and drawings in his home town Den Bosch, in the southern Netherlands. Yet one masterpiece was missing. The Garden of Earthly Delights does not travel from Madrid, where it hangs in the Prado museum. A book of the Prado’s own Bosch quincentenary published this month by Thames and Hudson makes up for that absence. It explores the latest discoveries and theories about Bosch’s most stupendous work with accurate colour images of many of its hypnotic details and infrared images of the three wooden panels that make up this religious – or pseudo-religious – painting.

The Garden of Earthly Delights is a triptych that can be folded open. When closed, it shows a monochrome painting of the creation of the world, with God looking down on a flat landscape sealed inside a giant bubble. Open the tall side panels on their hinges and you are confronted by a world – or rather three worlds – of lurid colour and hallucinatory invention. In the left panel, God introduces Eve to Adam in the Garden of Eden. In the one on the right, Bosch imagines all the sufferings and monstrosities of hell, including a bird-headed creature eating a naked man, a pig dressed as a nun and a hollowed out giant with trees for limbs and an inn inside his pale egg-like torso.

The most hypnotic and perplexing scene, however, is the huge central panel, which depicts a dreamlike landscape of carnal bliss where people cavort naked, consume giant strawberries, explore pink flesh palaces and ride barebacked on fantastic creatures. What on earth is going on?

And here we are, LARP'ing that we are on different sides of the same struggle. Doesnt it just feel good to revel in your own role in the creation of a new world order? Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

~~whimsy~~

I much prefer 'Shaitan the questioner'. It is a more direct translation.
Do you feel the same sympathy for your food, regardless if it is a chicken or a green bean?

Those who submit to a greater power are equally as complicit as those who take those who submerge themselves into our energy and float about, spreading themselves into it.

You are so concerned with generations-old sacrifice of children, because that is what has been 'leaked' by drunkards in taverns from olden days.
Statistically you can get the same amount of energy from everyday sacrifice, if you have the numbers! We never had that in the dark ages, so nothing of much importance came about.
Rituals were observed in cellars, candles were kept lit, the faith was kept barely afloat.
Fast forward to the 20th+ centuries where there are PLENTY of cattle, and even if each one only gives a drop.. a million drops is highly preferred to one giant, 'traumatizing' sacrifice of life.
There is nothing I can say about the event that properly describes how wasteful it actually is to sacrifice anything to gain quick energy. Its like pulling social security before the age.
Its like eating food before it is cooked. It should not be done except for emergencies ~ and there is a glut of energy to be found, in these times.

You should much more concern yourself with the 'casting of nets' to capture what is about to happen.
https://www.ccn.com/coronavirus-coverup-is-america-hiding-the-real-scale-of-outbreak/
A greater power is reaping souls by the thousands, and you will see a shift that would've taken 1,000 years come about, soon.

Why contain it? Let it spill over into the schools and churches. Let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end, they'll beg us to save them.
You'll see, sir. It isnt all that much of a culture shock to find yourself in the great below.
The Great Below
Nine Inch Nails
Staring at the sea
Will she come?
Is there hope for me
After all is said and done
Anything at any price
All of this for you
All the spoils of a wasted life
All of this for you
All the world has closed her eyes
Tired faith all worn and thin
For all we could have done
And all that could have been
Ocean pulls me close
And whispers in my ear
The destiny I've chose
All becoming clear
The currents have their say
The time is drawing near
Washes me away
Makes me disappear
And I descend from grace
In arms of undertow
I will take my place
In the great below
I can still feel you
Even so far away
I can still feel you
Even so far away
I can still feel you
Even so far away
I can still feel you
Even so far away
Even so far away
(Even so far away)
(Even so far away)
(So far away)

What you may concern yourself with is the WHO.
The who is she who is, QDS.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q-D-Š
What is hidden from your view, in a language designed to conceal itself from unbelievers, is that QDS is Qedesh, and your misspellings believe that it is Qetesh.
http://egyptian-gods.org/egyptian-gods-qetesh/
Hiding in plain sight, promoting creation of a pleasure state. You try to promote the truth, and yet you are pushing nudes, sexuality in your signature, your avatar, your depiction of the rituals. You are already doing her bidding, sir.
It is a delicious truth to know that yes, there will be no culture shock to those who think that hell is an awful place, for one is already living in a version of it, right now. The uplifting of oneself, the mislabeled 'earthly delights'

With its giant strawberries and nudity, Hieronymus Bosch’s painting has been seen as a celebration and warning about sin – but it’s really about a Renaissance-era curiosity that helped better explain the world

The Garden of Earthly Delights by Hieronymus Bosch is a wonder of art. By that I don’t just mean it is one of the world’s greatest paintings. It is also something we wonder at, astonished, like a rare relic in a cabinet of bizarre curiosities. What is happening in this outrageous display of unfettered imagination and what can it possibly mean?

Last year, the 500th anniversary of the death of Bosch was marked by a thrilling exhibition of his paintings and drawings in his home town Den Bosch, in the southern Netherlands. Yet one masterpiece was missing. The Garden of Earthly Delights does not travel from Madrid, where it hangs in the Prado museum. A book of the Prado’s own Bosch quincentenary published this month by Thames and Hudson makes up for that absence. It explores the latest discoveries and theories about Bosch’s most stupendous work with accurate colour images of many of its hypnotic details and infrared images of the three wooden panels that make up this religious – or pseudo-religious – painting.

The Garden of Earthly Delights is a triptych that can be folded open. When closed, it shows a monochrome painting of the creation of the world, with God looking down on a flat landscape sealed inside a giant bubble. Open the tall side panels on their hinges and you are confronted by a world – or rather three worlds – of lurid colour and hallucinatory invention. In the left panel, God introduces Eve to Adam in the Garden of Eden. In the one on the right, Bosch imagines all the sufferings and monstrosities of hell, including a bird-headed creature eating a naked man, a pig dressed as a nun and a hollowed out giant with trees for limbs and an inn inside his pale egg-like torso.

The most hypnotic and perplexing scene, however, is the huge central panel, which depicts a dreamlike landscape of carnal bliss where people cavort naked, consume giant strawberries, explore pink flesh palaces and ride barebacked on fantastic creatures. What on earth is going on?

And here we are, LARP'ing that we are on different sides of the same struggle. Doesnt it just feel good to revel in your own role in the creation of a new world order? Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

This was almost convincing but your believability fell apart when I noticed the lack of Entertainment Weekly photos and/or YouTube videos to drive the TOTALLY CEREAL factor home.

I give it a 8 out of half a happy clap

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I'm tryin', here! I'm not L Ron Hubbard, I cant just come up with a religion about a volcano god in 10 minutes! ;)
Btw buy dianetics. It'll change your life.
The commercial said so, back in the 80s.
Which means its real-ish.

Do I really gotta do the youtube thing? I mean, I could.. but it just seems like cheating. Too easy to prove a point when someone, somewhere.. already did it for me.

eric2136

Baconsalt > WTC7

I gladly, and fully, express my commitment to God and Jesus Christ. However, I confine discussion of my specific religious beliefs to my followers who pay for the privilege. But in general, as for any nudity in my signatures, I consider natural expressions of the body,, or nudity, to be beautiful, but in no way demonic or sinful…unless it is the mental intent of the person in question to use their nudity as a blasphemous expression of their satanic resolve.

I am familiar with Kedesh, Astarte, Anat, and numerous other sexual and fertility deities…so what… this about kids and little babies being raped, tortured, and eaten. And this is about you apparently wanting to justify it.

As for your comparisons of child molestation, rape, and torture, to some sort of natural “culling“ of the human heard, Well, all I can say is that God didn’t look at it that way when he destroyed the Canaanites, and I don’t either.

First of all, not all these SRA abuse victims die…most of them are just fucked up for life mentally…some of them are my friends, and they have very serious problems that they may never fully recover from even after years of counseling.

What was done to them served no constructive purpose for anyone. It hurt them, and it hurts society as well whos' responsibility it is to help them put their lives back together after years of trauma at the hands of devil worshipping sycophants.

Further more, all that "culling of the heard" crap sounds good as long as you are the ones doing the culling. But it’s my experience that the people who endorse, or commit these type of atrocities, are ALWAYS the biggest cowards. If someone ever told them that they were going to have done to them, what they do to those kids, they would shit their pants or commit suicide.

Also, that "culling the heard” theory is especially weak to me because I am an animal rights activist.. I do not condone the killing of any sentient beings, for food or otherwise. So obviously the killing of humans is even more repugnant.

Your discussion about Hieronymus Bosch is mildly interesting, But what interests me even more is your perception and opinions of Bosch’s actual renditions of Hell from your personal Luciferian stand-point. I mean you sell your soul to the devil for a few trinkets that you can can only enjoy for a few circles around the sun, and then you are in Hell for ETERNITY. Just sit still for 1 hour, and meditate on how long eternity is for you, in Hell, being continuously tormented, and tortured.

I have yet to hear a positive description of a Satanic Hell from ANY religious scholars or NDE survivors….The Devil is all about violence and hate…The New World Order agenda is all about low vibrational activities…Violence, hate, fear, ignorance, sadness, depression, etc. So if that is what the Devil's plan is for earth, how many times worse do figure Hell has got be where the Devil has total ever-lasting control over you.

You know it’s got to be so terrible, and that is why Demons are always trying to find ways out of there, and into this earthly plane of existence. The Devil uses condemned souls’ unfathomably desperate desire to leave Hell, and walk the earth again, as his main bargaining chip…Just by offering to let them out of Hell for 10 or 15 years, he can get them to do absolutely anything.

So how terrible must Hell really be, and why would any sane person be willing to agree to spend eternity there?

This doesn’t look like any place I’D want to be.
81KX1jOFigL._AC_SX425_.jpg

But make no mistake, if you are in any way involved in this child sacrifice, you will definitely be here…in one of the levels of Hell.

14:31 video mark. Here is a fitting punishment for those Worshippers of Molech who sacrifice babies, and also for those who condone such behavior with your silence.

”…But I tell you that men will give an account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken. 37 For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.”
Matthew 12:37 ►

Satanic Atheist NDE Survivors’ Testimonies of Hell

“…They lived lives of selfishness and cruelty, and now they were doomed to spend eternity in a world where there was nothing else…”