• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Poll: Best adult-oriented cartoon series

What's your all-time favorite adult-oriented cartoon series?

• American Dad

• Archer

• Beavis & Butthead

• Bob's Burgers

• Family Guy

• King Of The Hill

• Rick and Morty

• The Simpsons

• South Park

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

wmonbear

Love comes and goes but FreeOnes is forever.
Do you have a favorite adult-oriented cartoon series?
There are several I have found [surprisingly] to be fairly entertaining. But I'm curious to know which one actually ranks #1 amongst FreeOnes' members.

The Yak

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
I voted for "Family Guy" for the longevity and nostalgia. Been watching it since day 1 in 1999. "Archer" and "Rick and Morty" are also favorites. "Solar Opposites", "Bojack Horseman" and "Venture Bros" also great.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I voted Rick & Morty, and would put Archer as a very close second. Family guy comes in third, because I just want to rail the daylights out of Lois. South Park is fourth, and after that, I don't really consider any of the rest adult. In fact, Family Guy isn't really all that adult, but it is risque, as is American Dad. I also love The Venture Brothers, and Metalocolyps, or however the hell you spell it.

tvstrip

Other: Batman the Animated Series is the best Cartoon series IMO.
It changed what cartoons can be, and even changed Batman from the goofy TV series into what he is today. Many of the current characters got their start in that series (Harley Quinn being the best example)

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Does Aqua Teen Hunger Force count?
Yes it does. It's been awhile since I've seen that show. We dumped cable, and it doesn't stream on Hulu. Another good one from that channel, from quite a while ago, was called "Drinky Crow". It was stupid as fuck, but funny.

I also really enjoyed watching Robot Chicken.

The Yak

"Drawn Together" and "The Critic" were good also.

wmonbear

Love comes and goes but FreeOnes is forever.
Yes it does. It's been awhile since I've seen that show. We dumped cable, and it doesn't stream on Hulu. Another good one from that channel, from quite a while ago, was called "Drinky Crow". It was stupid as fuck, but funny.

I also really enjoyed watching Robot Chicken.

I loved the humorous rapid-fire skits of Robot Chicken.
Technically an adult, stop-motion animated sketch comedy television series, so not a "cartoon" per se, but definitely worth a mention. (y)