• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

15 Votes

DuanCulo

Staff member
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1715189/?ref_=tt_cl_t_11

Overview (3)​

BornAugust 30, 1987 in Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Birth NameJohanna Elizabeth Braddy
Height5' 5" (1.65 m)

Mini Bio (1)​

Johanna is known for her work in Greek (2007), Video Game High School (2012) and Paranormal Activity 3 (2011). Born in Atlanta, Georgia, she began her career in the arts, working with The Atlanta Workshop Players, a performing arts company. Classically-trained singer Braddy initially planned to pursue a career in opera. After booking recurring roles on Avatar: The Last Airbender (2005) and The Riches (2007), Braddy made the move out to Los Angeles.
- IMDb Mini Biography By: representation of Johanna Braddy

Family (3)​

SpouseFreddie Stroma (30 December 2016 - present)
Josh Blaylock (11 November 2012 - 2015) (divorced)
ParentsBraddy, Jo Beth
Braddy, Steve
RelativesBraddy, Cole (sibling)

Trivia (6)​

Graduated from McIntosh High School in Peachtree City, Georgia in 2005.
Was the Captain of her High School Dance Team.
Johanna's parents are Steven "Steve" and Jo Beth Braddy. Her father is an engineer and her mother is a preschool music teacher and a vocalist. She also has a brother, Cole Braddy, who is eight years younger.
Engaged to her Video Game High School (2012) co-star, Josh Blaylock. Their marriage was scheduled for November 2012.
Freddie Stroma became engaged to his UnREAL (2015) Season 1 co-star, Johanna Braddy, on May 15, 2016, during a romantic weekend in Vancouver, Lower Midland, British Columbia. They were married at The Stables at Foxhall Resort and Sporting Club in Atlanta, Fulton County, Georgia, on Friday, December 30, 2016.
Her name is pronounced Yo-Haw-na Brae-dee.

Personal Quotes (6)​

I'm really low maintenance for a girl. I pretty much shower, attempt to fix my hair, throw on some mineral make up, and go.
I make a sincere effort to do some form of exercise every day, except for Sunday. That's church and hang out day.
My must-have hair products are Phyto silk spray and Kusco-Murphy setting lotion.
I grew up on classic Nintendo, which was amazing. My best friends were hardcore into it.
I'm kind of scatterbrain and all over the place at times.
If you don't love acting more than anything else, don't do it. It's not a normal life. It will take you away from your family, friends and life in general.