• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hands-Free Cumshots / No Hands Cumshots

humpt33

Yes, these words change as I post more!
no hands cumshot

I saw a vid of a no hands cumshot by i think peter north sometime back, was wondering if anyone knew of the film or had clips

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Re: no hands cumshot

Yet another Peter Glazing. Nice thread, keep it going.

humpt33

Yes, these words change as I post more!

thanks for that clip, but actually that wasn't the one i saw b4.

it was of a blonde i think, and it was just really impressive how far he shot with no interaction- it went all slow mo too i think- it was one of those lights all over the place trippy vids too, idk maybe that'll help

thanks neways

sharkfan84

Just here for the words.

I think you may be talking about the peter north Nikki Tyler. I know it is out there because I've seen in online about 3 months ago. I'll try to find it for you.

Filemon pí

Sorry for my bud english!
the new "hands free cumshot" thread

Since the last one was closed we can post here new clips of hands free cumshots,and Jill can bring us new samples of her clips with husband Rob.

saskabush2004

Couldn’t afford CostlyOnes
Re: the new "hands free cumshot" thread

The earlier thread on this topic included what's considered an all-time classic of Peter North squirting over Jewel D'Nyle.

For those who need to be reminded, it's:

http://www.peter-north-movies.com/galleries/feb06/jewel_denyle_4sum/index23.html

This clip is in slow-motion and I've always wondered if there's a full speed version of it anywhere?

One classic-era hands-free that's worth checking out if it shows up on any of the classic clips sites is a great no-hands CS by John Leslie over, I believe, Kathleen Jentry in The Chameleon. Ron Jeremy also had this trick he'd do occasionally where he'd have the girl start counting down from 10 and he'd deliver a hands-free right at zero. Haven't been able to track down any clips of that one yet.