• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls with multiple Freeones profiles?

member006

Closed Account
Re: Allie/Allison & Audrey/Julianna

I would think they just list all the aliases separately? So no matter what one you use you will be lead to her. I don't get why this bugs you so much? Who cares? I am sure nobody does.

LL

I would assume they list all the aliases separately?

No, they don't.

So no matter what one you use you will be lead to her.
You get lead to her main name with the alias, if the name you've entered is an alias to FO's, after with an "aka".

Try it. Type 'Daisy Marie' in the search. You'll be lead to Daisy Dukes aka Daisy Marie.

I don't get why this bugs you so much? Who cares? I am sure nobody does. LL
I was merely pointing out what others have done as well. That one girl has two pages. In hope for the better good of the mainsite, that the pages could be merged and one, full, better page be used.

It doesn't "bug" me like other things around here. Is just something I thought to point out.

hos

I'm so great I'm jelous of myself.

Who cares? I am sure nobody does. LL

i care, cause i don't know all aka's - and if you don't know them, you're not able to find all galleries of one and the same girl presented in the freeones db under a name you know.

and i have an organization fetish (in case of the girls.. not in case of my rooms :jester: )

Gordar

If FreeOnes was a woman, I'd marry her!

What I usually do when I find two pages for the same girl, is send in a bad link report... Choose other and explain why you're reporting (& give the links to both girls). It has worked for me before.

Gordar

If FreeOnes was a woman, I'd marry her!

It usually takes longer than 24 hours... and even if it didn't, it was a national holiday yesterday... However, I PMed Roald so he can ask the person that usually updates the site to hurry (or notify freeones)...

Just figured that the rejection was a sign of them passing it by.

Thanks for the assistance though. :o

zoechs

ex FreeOnes Team Member

great Stevie! Thanks for checking!
you can also mail such info to roman at freeones.com