• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

DuanCulo

Staff member
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0163803/
https://twitter.com/Myslady
https://www.facebook.com/DrCynthiaL...aI4MSHUPC8W6IjRQjW11OYBz5e9i-4zDg&__tn__=lC-R
http://www.cynthialeaclark.com/former/Cynthia_Lea_Clark/Welcome.html

attachment.php

Overview (3)
Born November 26, 1964 in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
Nickname Cindi
Height 5' 4" (1.63 m)
Mini Bio (1)

A former Miss Chicago (Miss USA), Cynthia Lea Clark continued school, graduating from Northwestern University (multiple degreed), attended nursing school and became a firefighter/paramedic. After working as an actress in Chicago, she moved to Los Angeles where she worked on many television shows, such as Days of Our Lives (1965) and Stat (1991), while continuing her education with a Masters in Psychology and then a Doctorate of Psychology. While working on "Stat", she was the victim of a stalker; that experience led her to work in Forensic Psychopathology. She has over 70 interviews with serial killers, mass murderers, etc. Today she mixes Forensics with writing and acting.

- IMDb Mini Biography By: Dr. Cynthia Lea Clark, Psy.D.
Trivia (7)
Forensic Psychopathologist
Homeland Security Certified Level 4
Member RWA Kiss oF Death Chapter
Member Romance Writers of America
Member Mystery Writers of America
Member Sisters in Crime
Member of American College of Forensic Examiners International

A former Miss Chicago (of the Miss USA pageant), Cynthia Lea Clark graduated from Northwestern University with a Masters in Psychology and then a Doctorate of Psychology. She then attended nursing school and became a firefighter/paramedic. Years later, she went back to get a second Doctorate in Psychology with an Emphasis in Hypnosis and Body Language/Persuasion.

She is a member of the Romance Writers of America, the Mystery Writers of America, and founded Sisters in Crime with former FBI agent/published author, Rae Monet.

She also has Homeland Security clearance, Level 4.

Born: November 26, 1964 (age 54 years), New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Movies: Do You Remember Love, L.A. Bad

About Cynthia Lea Clark
Work

NETFLIX AND CHILL
Star/ExecutiveProducer/Writer · April 23, 2018 to present · Los Angeles, California
Web series - short form on You TUBE
Executive Producer, Writer, Star
Dr. Cynthia Clark
Forensic Psychologist · 1992 to present
Expert Witness, Life Coach, Profiler, Instructor (Criminal behaviors and patterns and new course on Terrorism and Weapons of Mass Destruction).
Self-Employed
Author - I AM WE ARE, available on KINDLE
Actor
Actress · Los Angeles, California
Acting regular DOOL, STAT, guest star
Forensic Psychologist
Psy.D./Ph.D.
Self-employed writer
Writer
Days of Our Lives
Actress - Nurse Jill - 6 years · June 1986 to August 1992 · Los Angeles, California
Recur
Poets & Writers
Poet
Various
Writer
Writer, Author - Ghost writing, reviews, jingles, magazine articles, short stories, copy, more.
Wrtite, Produce and Direct - IAM WE ARE and HISTORY IN A YEAR.
Various
Actress
STAT - regular, Danny Arnold produce and direct,
DAYS OF OUR LIVES - 6 Years, character Nurse Jill,
Many others shows: A CURRENT AFFAIR - Docudrama on Michael Jackson, TOTALLY HIDDEN VIDEO, GENERAL HOSPITAL, ROC, IT'S GARRY SHANDLING SHOW, GOLDEN GIRLS, TALK OR WALK, TO TELL THE TRUTH, and more....see IMDB search Cynthia Lea Clark
Various
Instructor · Los Angeles, California
Teach TAKE A WALK ON THE DARK SIDE - criminal characteriscs, emphasis on sociopaths versus psychopaths and serial killers, stalkers.
TERRORISM, WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION, and HOMELAND SECURITY, a course on the history of terrorism, brief info on various groups, a Terror timeline in the US, weapons of mass destruction - what they are, how they work, any antidotes, and basic info on Homeland Security and our Armed Forces.
New Course - MIND OF A KILLER - an indepth look into the person(s) who kill with excerpts from real interviews I conducted with serial killers.

2009 - Teaching for CAMEO RWA and Mid Willamette RWA
Also conducting a seminar on Terrorism for the ACFEI Convention in Vegas in October

Education

Northwestern University
Education/Communications?Psych · Evanston, Illinois
Ursuline Academy (New Orleans, Louisiana)
New Orleans, Louisiana

Current City and Hometown

Los Angeles, California
Current city
New Orleans, Louisiana
Hometown

About Cynthia

I am a Forensic Psychopathologist, writer, actress. I stand up for the little guy, the underdog or he who has been wronged as well as fight to put those who deserve to be behind bars there.

I am a Forensic Psychologist, actress (6 years on DAYS OF OUR LIVES, regular on STAT, more), writer. I also champion the little guy...do a lot of Pro Bono work.
Working on another PhD (Hypnosis and NLP). I received a Ph.D. with a thesis on Body Language, Lying, Manipulation.
Published a Prosaic Anthology about each of us together are this world - called I AM WE ARE!

Favorite Quotes

Neurotics dream of sandcastles in the air - psychotics live in them.
--It's a wonderful life, make the most of it, LIVE!

Attachments

• 10357816_10152944750691514_5508622314888045493_n.jpg
    10357816_10152944750691514_5508622314888045493_n.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 201
  • me-a[1].jpg
    me-a[1].jpg
    487.8 KB · Views: 202
  • tumblr_pyeymr5uyn1urxlnko1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_pyeymr5uyn1urxlnko1_1280.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 236

DuanCulo

Staff member

Attachments

• MV5BZDU0ZTllOTYtZWE4Ny00MTg2LWFmMWMtNzYwMzY2NzllZDk2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDc5NDc4NQ@@._V1_SX1777_CR0,.jpg
    MV5BZDU0ZTllOTYtZWE4Ny00MTg2LWFmMWMtNzYwMzY2NzllZDk2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDc5NDc4NQ@@._V1_SX1777_CR0,.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 172
  • MV5BZDYyZDUyMDgtMDgwYi00MWNiLThlMTMtNzJhN2U0YmUwM2NhL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDc5NDc4NQ@@._V1_SY1.jpg
    MV5BZDYyZDUyMDgtMDgwYi00MWNiLThlMTMtNzJhN2U0YmUwM2NhL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDc5NDc4NQ@@._V1_SY1.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 188
  • MV5BN2Y3YjUxMWMtNWU2Zi00MTliLWJkYjgtZWQ0NzUxYTFhYjI0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDc5NDc4NQ@@._V1_SY1000_SX75.jpg
    MV5BN2Y3YjUxMWMtNWU2Zi00MTliLWJkYjgtZWQ0NzUxYTFhYjI0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDc5NDc4NQ@@._V1_SY1000_SX75.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 189

DuanCulo

Staff member

Attachments

• MV5BMjM4NDY1MjU2NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzU0ODM2MzE@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BMjM4NDY1MjU2NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzU0ODM2MzE@._V1_.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 192
  • MV5BOTA4MjM5Nzc2NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjIyNDYyMTE@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BOTA4MjM5Nzc2NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjIyNDYyMTE@._V1_.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 180