• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Auto-tune

Luxman

#TRE45ON
What One Direction really sounds like without auto-tune:

Auto-tune tutorials on South Park:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
What One Direction really sounds like without auto-tune:

Autotune is a danger to modern music - but you realize that the music AND the vocals are clearly NOT One Direction? The beat from the guy with the shaker and drum is so extremely off that they would not even started to sing until he gets in sync. It is a - bad - fake.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Autotune is a danger to modern music - but you realize that the music AND the vocals are clearly NOT One Direction? The beat from the guy with the shaker and drum is so extremely off that they would not even started to sing until he gets in sync. It is a - bad - fake.
Yeah, I know they are fake shreds of the originals, this is music I don't like so the shreds are very funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l56Hdjx0ckg

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Ed Sheeran - SHREDS - Thinking Out Loud -

Luxman

#TRE45ON
One Direction Story Of My Life - Total sherds

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
The days of singers like Greg Lake, or Janis Joplin, or Frank Sinatra, and Joan Biaz, have passed, and will only return once in every hundred or so vocalists. I think half these bands have click tracks in there ear buds to replace the metronome they HAVE to have in the studio, to keep time.

Sadly I must admit the biggest problem I have is keeping the timing on.....I know better then to sing.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Dancing in the Street // Silent Music Video